Thursday, November 5, 2009

Day 1 of the HCG Diet Protocol by Dr. Simeons

Bookmark and Share


Come follow me on my HCG journey! I promise you a real and honest look into my journey with any and all challenges and victories. I so appreciated being able to find others who took this journey and I hope that I, too, can provide hope and inspiration. Though this is my first day on the Protocol, I obviously have full confidence in it... as I'm already calling it the 'miracle diet'. After reading Pounds and Inches by Dr. Simeons, reading blogs and watching videos of others who have done it, I am certain that this is the hope that people are searching for.

What I love is that it is time-tested (developed in the 50's, I think), natural, and a proven cure for obesity. It is also proven to get rid of that last 10 pounds that already thin people can't seem to work off. Something changed in me when I hit 30... I changed nothing about my lifestyle but my body seemed to start packing on the pounds. I'm 33 now, and in the meantime have gained 24 pounds. I've tried dieting and exercising, but any weight loss was insignificant and temporary. Also, I couldn't stand the idea of fad diets.

I think my body has held onto a lot of stress and my hormones are all out of balance. What I love about hcg is that it resets your system, like a computer reboot, and puts you back into balance. It makes perfect sense to me and am sold 100% - so much that I am putting it out there on my first day of the protocol that I am completely confident that I will lose the 24 pounds I've gained over the last few years.

I've also tried conceiving over the last 2.5 years resulting only in a short-term pregnancy that ended in miscarriage in May of 2009. I have come to believe that I've had trouble conceiving due to my body being too acidic and too stressed out, and for the same reasons my short pregnancy ended in miscarriage. Since hcg is the hormone naturally created when a woman conceives, it makes sense that it is very healing and sustaining to the body. According to Dr. Simeons, it is not uncommon for women who have had trouble in the past to conceive after being on the protocol. I'm really, really, really hoping that this will be a side benefit for me as well. Having trouble conceiving is a whole other journey and topic that I know so many women can relate to. Maybe this will prove to help...? I do know that hcg is used to treat fertility in certain circumstances, but in much larger doses than what is used for weight loss purposes.

Anyways... I am going to keep a video journal as well. Here is my first one:



Please feel free to comment and ask questions.

Until next time,
Angela

Bookmark and Share






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please keep it real but respectful.