Sunday, November 8, 2009

Day 4 of the HCG Diet Protocol by Dr. Simeons / Kevin Trudeau: Weak, Subdued, Cranky

Okay, seriously, I should just go crawl into a hole or go to bed.  I'm feeling so cranky today.  I'm soooo hungry.  Well, I was soooo hungry until I just tried a recipe that I found for an orange cream smoothie!  (One orange, blended with a handful of ice, add in about 6 drops of Vanilla Stevia, or Regular Stevia and 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract, blend again*)  Delicious!  It was so just the thing I needed to pick me up.  I needed something sweet and this totally did the trick.

Last night I slept for over 12 hours.  I haven't done that in a loooong time, but I guess my body needed it.  It was great!  I haven't been nauseous or headachey today, just weak and tired and cranky.  I read all these bloggers and testimonials of people saying they aren't hungry at all on this... I'm praying I get there SOON cuz I will not lie, I am hungry! 

So this morning when I took my injection I had a bubble in there that I couldn't flick out.  I was a little worried about it, but remembered my friend telling me that it's not like we are injecting into our veins, so a little bubble shouldn't hurt.  Just letting you know in case you experience the same.

Besides the restricted calories, the hardest things for me so far is drinking enough water, and not being able to use lotions and such.  I did read somewhere that you can use Carmex for your lips so I am stoked about that and will be buying it out my lips have been so dry.  Corn Huskers lotion is oil free and I've been using that on my legs and loving it.  You can also use 100% Aloe Vera Gel, which okay, too.  I'm still looking for something great for my face and eyes.  Any suggestions?

Oh, I almost forgot to mention that I lost 3 of the 4 pounds I gained on the binge days!!!  Here are my stats:

Starting Weight: 144 pounds

Binge Weight Gain: 4 pounds
Current Weight: 145 pounds
Starting Waist Size: 38 inches (around the belly button)
Current Waist Size: 38 inches

Until Next Time,
Angela
Bookmark and Share

*the recipe for the orange cream smoothie came from HCG Recipes.










1 comment:

  1. hey i love the blog!

    aloe vera is fabulous for the face. i find a huge leaf of aloe on sale at the store. winco here. and i keep it in the fridge and used it. i love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! Please keep it real but respectful.