Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Day 7 HCG Diet Protocol by Dr. Simeons and Kevin Trudeau

Sorry I haven't posted the last two days... I've been too CRANKY!  I am SO hungry and nauseated.  I keep reading and hearing that people feel great on this hcg diet... not me.  But am I giving up?  NO!  I totally believe in the principles and logic of the diet as explained by Dr. Simeons in his booklet Pounds and Inches (you can download it for free in my Recommended Links area).  I am going to push through.

This HCG Guide has been super helpful to me with regard to anything HCG including, why it works, step-by-step instructions, common problems, what you can expect, etc.

Here is my latest YouTube video.  Please don't mind the 'no makeup' look... ;-):



Stats:
Start Weight: 144
Binge Gain: 4
Current Weight: 142
Overall Loss: 2 pounds

Until Next Time,
Angela

Bookmark and Share



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please keep it real but respectful.