Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Day 12 of the hCG Diet Protocol by Dr. Simeons / Kevin Trudeau: Energy and Euphoria

I didn't post last night, so I will recap my day yesterday.  I woke up and found that I had lost .6 pounds... yes!  I am definitely not the biggest loser, but I am a happy one.  How else can you lose a half a pound a day?  Just because I am not losing a pound a day like many other women, I am keeping a reality check going and am very grateful for where I am at.  We are all different with all different histories.  I know my system was so out of whack - constant fatigue, fibromyalgia, painful joints, listless, low energy, etc.  Even if I lost no weight at all, but corrected all of that through this process, I am a happy camper indeed.

As you know I struggled the first 8 or so days really bad.  I wouldn't quit, but I felt like quitting big time.  It was so hard.  I had headaches, bodyaches, nausea, hunger pangs, etc.  At that point I upped my dose of hCG and I've been flying high since.  I don't experience any of that any more, not even hunger, and I have energy galore.  I do feel quite euphoric at times.  I have fought depression symptoms a big chunk of my life, as well as fibromyalgia, so the day to day of life is hard for me if I let it be.  I can't even remember when I felt this good.  Perhaps not since my early teens.  I'm 33 now.

I've also hinted that I have been trying to conceive for 2.5 years now.  I did get pregnant once, but that pregnancy ended just a few short weeks later in a miscarriage.  I've always known that I needed to do something to 'fix' my whacked out body, but I never knew what the solution was.  Now I'm only 13 days into this, but I knew it was the answer before I even started when I first started investigating it.  It just resonated with my spirit.  This is all coming from someone who has 'only' lost a total of 5 pounds in 13 days.  It's because it's not just about the pounds for me.  It's about the re-balancing and resetting of my whacked out system.

Yesterday I had SO much energy that I just had to exercise.  I just had to.  So I walked 2 miles.  I thought I wouldn't make it a mile (I don't ever exercise).  With each lap I gained more and more energy, it's like something took over and I was flying.  It was effortless and euphoric (I know I've been using that word a lot, but I don't know how else to encapsulate the feeling).  I finally stopped, only because I wasn't sure how it was going to affect the diet.  Though it's not just about the pounds for me, I still want to lose them!

I've got to go for now, and will make you wait to find out just what walking 2 miles did for my weigh in results this morning... ;-)

Until Next Time,
Angela

Bookmark and Share




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please keep it real but respectful.