Friday, November 6, 2009

Day 2 of the HCG Diet Protocol by Dr. Simeons - Binge Day


Bookmark and Share


Okay, seriously, I am SO glad this binge is OVER!  I feel so sick and full and disgusting.  This morning I got on the scale and had gained three pounds from yesterday... so I guess I'm doing something right.  I totally understand the logic behind the binge, and that is that you need to store up on the fats to carry you through the Very Low Calorie Diet (VLCD) days.  It has been hard to eat too much today, because I think the hcg is making me feel full.  I'm very much looking forward to eating light and healthy.

Today someone told me I looked "glowy".  Too funny.  Could the hcg really be making me look "glowy" already (or at all?)?  It is the pregnancy hormone...

I didn't feel queasy all day today until about an hour ago.  It's almost 9pm and I just feel so stuffed and sick.  I'm hoping that queasiness will fade off on the VLCD.

Here is my You Tube post from this morning:



Until Next Time,
Angela

Bookmark and Share



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please keep it real but respectful.