Saturday, November 14, 2009

Day 10 HCG Diet Protocol by Dr. Simeons and Kevin Trudeau: Breakthrough

What a great morning to wake up and discover that I lost... drum roll please... 1.2 pounds from yesterday!!!  It's the most I've lost in one day yet.  I can most assuredly attribute it to two things:  drinking the extra water, and upping my hCG injection to 20 units.  I also went on a 15 minute walk, so I don't know if that contributed or not since I probably burned some extra calories.

The day started out great and continued to be great.  I don't know if it is because of the increased hCG or what, but I felt semi-euphoric and lively today... a really great switch from the listlessness I have been feeling.  I had lots of energy and little hunger issues.  I'm hoping that continues.

Check out the fabulous lunch my hubby made for us:



We had shrimp lettuce wraps with green onions and cilantro, flavored with Real Salt and Real Seasoning and drops of lemon juice.  It was so amazingly good.

Around 9pm I was feeling like I needed something sweet.  I had a fruit left to eat so I was going to make a strawberry drink.  I put frozen strawberries in my Osterizer blender and it broke at the bottom while blending and the strawberries shot out everywhere, all over my nice white sweater, countertops and floor up to ten feet away.  Boo.  Now I still have a hankering.



By the way, my hubby lost 3 pounds today.  He is doing amazingly well - he's lost 18 pounds in the ten days since we started.  I try not to get jealous.  To put it in perspective, today he lost almost the whole same amount of weight I've lost since day 1 before binge. :-(  It took me a couple of days to lose the binge weight and then I've never lost a full pound until today, and, of course, even had the one day of weight gain (was that yesterday?).  It's all good though.  I'm still a believer.

Until Next Time,
Angela

Bookmark and Share




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please keep it real but respectful.