Sunday, November 15, 2009

Day 11 of the HCG Diet Protocol by Dr. Simeons / Kevin Trudeau: Feeling Great!

I woke up today earlier than normal, emptied my bladder, and then weighed myself.  The scale showed 140.6, which meant only a .2 loss.  Bummed and still tired, I went back to bed.  I woke up hours later, emptied my bladder again, weighed myself again, and the scale showed 139.9... yippee!!!!  So I am counting a .7 loss for today.

After I weighed myself the first time this morning I started running through my day yesterday and remembering everything I ate.  I did have about a half a tablespoon too much of milk.  I knew I was doing it when I did it, but thought for sure it wouldn't matter.  And remembering back to the day I actually had a .5 pound gain, I did the same thing.  So, I've noticed the trend and nipping that one in the bud.  Right now.  I can definitely live without the milk.  I mean, why blow it and make all your other efforts go in vain?  ...so not worth it!

As you know my first 9 days of injections were torture for me.  I am here to tell you, HANG IN THERE!  Seriously, after upping my injections, life has gotten so much better, and even a bit euphoric.  I totally do not experience the hunger pangs at all anymore.  I don't think there is any downside to taking too much, but I've heard, just to preserve your investment, take only as much as you need to in order to not feel hungry through the day.  So, you may have to play with what that number is for you.  I recommend just upping it a few units a day until you've got it just right.

I'm really enjoying having so much more energy and feeling really great.  I feel cleaned out on the inside, and light.  I also feel very focused and clear.  I'm really loving this.

Until Next Time,
Angela

Bookmark and Share



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please keep it real but respectful.