Friday, November 13, 2009

Day 9 HCG Diet Protocol by Dr. Simeons and Kevin Trudeau: Yes... finally!

This morning I did a half dreaded and half excited walk to the scale.  I had gained .5 pounds yesterday, so I wasn't too sure what to expect.  Thankfully, I lost 1 pound!  Yes!!!  It was much needed encouragement.  I am a believer in drinking all your water, I totally attribute it to that.  Another fabulous thing is that I upped my dose of hcg injection from just under 15 to 20, because of the extreme hunger pangs I have been experiencing.  WOW.  What a difference.  Perhaps it's just coincidence, because it is day 9 after all.  Coincidence or not, I am sticking with 20 units for the rest of the way.  I may even experiment with 25, just to see.  I so did not experience the hunger pangs today and I had more energy.  So if you are struggling with hunger, or low energy, just try upping your dose by 5 units or so per day to see if your results get better.  I'm so happy about these results - I really needed something to give.

I have high hopes for the scale tomorrow ;-)  Of course, I'll let you know.

Until Next Time,
Angela

Bookmark and Share



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please keep it real but respectful.